£20,000 jobs in Wellington TA21
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- We’re the NHS Business Services Authority.
- Have you had an EHIC card?
- We administer the scheme on behalf of the Department of Health and Social Care.
£20,000 - £26,000 a year
- Good level of computer literacy, including Microsoft Office.
- We are currently searching for an experienced Customer Care Coordinator, for our client a highly…
- Our client are a fast-growing company responsible for the project management of academic and educational resources and they are looking for a meticulous and…
Law Choice Recruitment
£29,000 - £29,500 a year
- A Top 100 Law Firm is looking for a Legal Secretary to support the Employment team in their Oxford office.
- As their Legal Secretary you will be providing first…
Sanderson Solutions Group
- Competitive Salary + Excellent OTE – Support, Training & Progression.
- Full training that is tailored to your individual needs.
- A desire to succeed and progress.
£11 an hour
- Benefits for working with Jubilee as DBS Kitchen assistant:
- Paid for EVERY SINGLE hour that you work (up to £11 an hour).
- Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Linesperson to join their team based in Yeovil.
- You'll carry out construction and repair work of LV electrical…
£17,000 - £23,158 a year
- Location: Somerset, South West England.
- Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract.
- Closing Date: 05 February 2020.
- Part time roles are also being considered.
- Kelly Traffic Management are looking for all levels of 12D Traffic Management Operatives.
- In your role you will be responsible for:
£26,708 - £31,358 a year
- 34 - 37 hours per week | Salary: £26,708 - £31,358 per annum (pro rata if P/T).
- Location –Bristol, Tiverton, Barnstaple or St Austell.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.