£20,000 jobs in Wellington TA21
- This could be at any time throughout the day, at a weekend or on an evening.
- This role will suit you if you are..
- Information about the application process.
- Side by Side volunteers will provide agreed telephone support to people with dementia by:
- Telephoning people with dementia when they require, at an agreed time…
- We are looking for a volunteer to lead our singing for the brain group in Gillingham with the support of other volunteers.
- The role will be suitable if you….
- An organised and methodical individual who is a confident PC user (Word, Excel, email).
- Community Fundraising volunteer - General office and administration.
- This role is not office based and is undertaken in the local area.
- Community Fundraising volunteer - Promoting the British Red Cross.
- We’ll get back to you as soon as we can with further information.
- As not all of our shops are computerised this will most likely be by telephone.
- Commitment: 2-3 days per week between Monday-Friday.
- Location: Red Cross House, Livingstone Way, Taunton.
- Meeting and supporting new volunteers and assisting…
- We know everyone is different and will try to tailor the volunteering opportunity to suit you, your time and your skills.
- We are looking for someone who has:
- Could you help us support people following a crisis?
- Location: Taunton (Volunteers need to live within 30 minutes of the emergency response unit base in Taunton…
- This may be at volunteering fairs, charity networking events and universities.
- You will provide an overview of the British Red Cross and the range of services…
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.