£20,000 jobs in Wellington TA21
- An organised and methodical individual who is a confident PC user (Word, Excel, email).
- Community Fundraising volunteer - General office and administration.
- This role is not office based and is undertaken in the local area.
- Community Fundraising volunteer - Promoting the British Red Cross.
- This could be at any time throughout the day, at a weekend or on an evening.
- This role will suit you if you are..
- Information about the application process.
- Side by Side volunteers will provide agreed telephone support to people with dementia by:
- Telephoning people with dementia when they require, at an agreed time…
- We are looking for volunteers to help with supporting the organisation and delivery of activities in the Community Hub and assisting members of the public in…
- The Marie Curie Helper service is provided by trained volunteers who offer one-to-one support to people with a terminal illness and their families.
- Befriender volunteers provide companionship and emotional support, practical support, short breaks for carers and help with signposting for information and…
- This often allows carers the chance to have a break.
- A key part of your role will also involve signposting local support and care services and information to…
- Commitment: 2-3 days per week between Monday-Friday.
- Location: Red Cross House, Livingstone Way, Taunton.
- Meeting and supporting new volunteers and assisting…
- Arranging and organising fundraising activities or events.
- Shaking a bucket at a collection near you.
- Supporting people who raise money for us.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.