£20,000 jobs in Wellington TA21
- An organised and methodical individual who is a confident PC user (Word, Excel, email).
- Community Fundraising volunteer - General office and administration.
- Could you help us support people following a crisis?
- Location: Taunton (Volunteers need to live within 30 minutes of the emergency response unit base in Taunton…
- Side by Side volunteers will provide agreed telephone support to people with dementia by:
- Telephoning people with dementia when they require, at an agreed time…
- This role is not office based and is undertaken in the local area.
- Community Fundraising volunteer - Promoting the British Red Cross.
- We are looking for a volunteer to lead our singing for the brain group in Gillingham with the support of other volunteers.
- The role will be suitable if you….
- We know everyone is different and will try to tailor the volunteering opportunity to suit you, your time and your skills.
- We are looking for someone who has:
- We’ll get back to you as soon as we can with further information.
- As not all of our shops are computerised this will most likely be by telephone.
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.