£20,000 jobs in Wellington TA21
Sort by: relevance -
£30,000 a year
- Circa £30,000 per annum including excellent benefits (based on a 39 hour full time week, including overtime).
- Medical Care provided by Benenden Health.
£25,507 a year
- GWR is the proud custodian of one of the most prestigious railway networks in the world.
- Our services call at over 275 stations, stretching across the South…
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- We offer a fantastic benefits package with competitive pay rates with annual increases, annual leave of 27 days increasing to 33 days after 10 years, access to…
£26,000 a year
- £20,150 basic salary plus productivity pay – OTE to earn up to £26,000.
- 6 weeks training paid at the basic salary, a van with fuel card, 28 days holiday,…
- WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Are you a content creator looking to up your game and increase your online presence?
- We want creative and hardworking people to join our…
£27,511 - £30,942 a year
- Student Employability and Academic Success (SEAS).
- This full-time post is available on a permanent basis.
- This role is based within the Student Employability…
- You will be based at either our Totnes or Exeter office depending on preference and you will be expected to travel extensively across large parts of the county,…
£27,511 a year
- Office of Vice-Chancellor & Senior Executive.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen to provide high-level Executive PA support to the Deputy Vice-Chancellor …
£27,025 - £30,395 a year
- College of Life and Environmental Sciences.
- The College wishes to recruit a full time Graduate Research Assistant to support the work of A/Prof Angela Gallego…
£28,170 - £31,476 a year
- Good IT skills – knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook required.
- The successful candidate will need to be well organised and able to use Microsoft…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.