£20,000 jobs in Wellington TA21
- We are looking for volunteers to help with supporting the organisation and delivery of activities in the Community Hub and assisting members of the public in…
- Helping set out the room in an agreed layout.
- Putting out signage and recording attendees.
- Preparing and distributing simple refreshments, collecting in and…
- Do you have good arts & crafts skills or imagination?
- And would be comfortable coming up with ideas and running them on a table within the group (with the…
- The Marie Curie Helper service is provided by trained volunteers who offer one-to-one support to people with a terminal illness and their families.
- Befriender volunteers provide companionship and emotional support, practical support, short breaks for carers and help with signposting for information and…
- We welcome volunteers from all backgrounds, communities and experiences.
- If you have any questions about the role or would like to apply, please contact John…
- This often allows carers the chance to have a break.
- A key part of your role will also involve signposting local support and care services and information to…
- Where, when and how often?
- This is a flexible role in which you and your line manager will agree the time commitment required.
- What will I be doing?
- We’ll get back to you as soon as we can with further information.
- As not all of our shops are computerised this will most likely be by telephone.
- Arranging and organising fundraising activities or events.
- Shaking a bucket at a collection near you.
- Supporting people who raise money for us.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.