£20,000 jobs in Wakefield WF1
You refined by:
£28,000 a year
- New Contact Centre opening 2020.
- £28,000 per annum (dependant on experience) plus bonus and an excellent range of benefits.
- Enjoy a sense of ownership.
£20,115 - £27,339 a year
- THE FOLLOWING VACANCY HAS BEEN ADVERTISED EXTERNALLY.
- Yorkshire and the Humber Regional Scientific Support Services.
- This post is suitable for job share.
£20,795 a year
- Working within Wakefield Integrated Sexual Health Service the Administration Assistant will provide high quality, confidential, administrative and clerical…
South Yorkshire Pensions Authority
£22,021 a year
- Location - Floor 8, Gateway Plaza, Sackville Street, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S70 2RD.
- Hours - 37 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office packages.
- Through the provision of efficient information, administrative and personnel services to the Depot Manager and…
£21,731 - £23,594 a year
- Closing date for applications is Wednesday 4th December 2019 - However this vacancy may close prior to this date if we receive enough applications.
ENGIE - Pinderfields
- Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
- ENGIE are recruiting for a Staff and Visitor Catering…
£20,115 - £22,275 a year
- To apply for this role you must have good literacy skills and have the ability to use a range of computerised systems and packages, such as Microsoft Office.
- Interested in becoming a Team Member?
£23,230 a year
- Maintaining the rail network is a full time job.
- It calls for determination, dedication and flexibility.
- Because theres no room for compromise.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.