£20,000 jobs in Tamworth B77
£22,628 - £24,455 a year
- A vacancy has arisen in the Destination Sites team within Derbyshire County Council’s Countryside Service at Elvaston Castle Country Park.
£22,911 - £25,295 a year
- Locality 2 Stanley Rd Alvaston Derby DE24 0AB.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic member of staff who is able to work alone and as part of a highly motivated…
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- Applications from a variety of different clinical/professional backgrounds are invited, including nursing, AHPs, psychology etc..
£18,513 - £22,668 a year
- Police Community Support Officers (PCSO) act as a key liaison point between local communities and policing.
- Publicly facing, they provide a visible, accessible…
- Rolls-Royce has a long history in the nuclear industry with experience that spans the design and supply of integrated systems and equipment for naval reactors,…
£32,166 a year
- Network Rail is at the heart of revitalising Britains railway.
- Of course, were also accountable for helping each other thrive.
- You will work on a shift basis.
£20,751 - £22,462 a year
- Grade E £20,751 - £22,462 a year.
- Fixed Term (12 months) with a permanent opportunity.
- We are looking to appoint an Information Governance Support Officer to…
- We now have a fantastic opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing team at our Aintree based office.
£10.96 an hour
- Our client, Toyota Motor Manufacturing UK, is looking for Car Production Operatives to join their site in Burnaston, Derby.
- In return you will receive:
£24,000 a year
- The IT/Communications Officer will be based at our head office in Derby with the potential for occasional home working.
- This role is 37.5 hours per week.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.