£20,000 jobs in Swiss Cottage
£20,402 a year
- Job Type: Fixed Term – 12 Months.
- 25 days annual leave, pension scheme and 24-hour Employee Assistance.
- You will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team (MDT)…
- Role Purpose: To provide a comprehensive accommodation based support service to adults and young people living in the singles hostels which form part of the…
£8.21 - £14.42 an hour
- Nurseplus are looking for experienced Support Worker to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in Hammersmith and…
- Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Support Workers to care for our service users living in Stevenage and the surrounding areas.
- We offer same day pay.
£12 an hour
- We are seeking Support Workers for Children and Young People with special needs who live at home with parents in London and other Counties..
Medstar Care Services
£12.00 - £12.50 an hour
- Broadly, your role is to assist our clients, to work towards achieving their goals as defined in their care plan.
- Working hours are: 9am-1pm and 7pm - 9pm.
LOD care and case management ltd
- We are seeking a Support Worker with special needs experience to work with a delightful, energetic and loving 7-year-old boy who has a brain injury, epilepsy,…
£8.31 - £12.47 an hour
- O To promptly report to the office or Out of Hours Care Coordinator any issues concerning the care, support, wellbeing or behaviour of the Service User and…
- Support Worker, Early Years Practitioner, Camden Council, Children’s Support Team - Must be a Support Worker with a minimum of 2 years+ UK Support Worker…
£10.18 - £12.23 an hour
- We are seeking Care Assistants to join our team!
- Weekday work is also available.
- The benefits of working as a Care Assistant for us:
- Full and part time hours.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.