£20,000 jobs in Sunningdale
- Create and cultivate a safe working environment by identifying safety opportunities across your work area.
- Manage and train our Associates to help deliver the…
£24,177 a year
- The Degree Holder Entry Programme (DHEP) is aimed at degree-holders who have attained a honours degree in any subject area and will be launching in 2020.
£10 an hour
- Accurately enter and maintain data on an NHS database.
- Transfer data from paper forms into electronic format.
- Ad-hoc administrative duties when required.
- Commercial and risk analysis and evaluation.
- The scheme will following several rotations within the Supply Chain area and will provide the following:
£20,880 a year
- The Police Constable Degree Apprenticeship (PCDA) is one of the new entry route for Police Constables.
- Study will be a mix of on and off the job and you will be…
- Provides efficient and effective secretarial support to an individual or a department, including typing, telephone enquiries, diary management, meeting and…
£26,152 - £32,145 a year
- The Royal Surrey NHS Foundation Trust is looking for a full time Band 5 Medical eRostering Facilitator to join our project team supporting the implementation of…
Surrey Police & Sussex Police Collaboration
£30,000 - £39,999 a year
- A discussion will be held with the successful candidate to confirm the details of location, salary, allowance and hours.
Making sure that our human and canine customers have an exceptional experience at every visit takes a lot of work behind the scenes. We have an office team…
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- General office duties including liaising with visitors on site, monitoring the site telephone switchboard, document scanning and filing, sending reports to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.