£20,000 jobs in Sunningdale
£20,130 - £24,461 a year
- Our Programme Administrators play a key role in the smooth and seamless delivery of best practice administrative support, which includes close contact with…
£26,215 - £33,191 a year
- Joining a growing team that is supporting the Group to consciously challenge technological limits, your day-to-day role will be providing support to staff and…
£27,000 - £30,000 a year
- The Customer Service Representative works directly with the customer either in person or via email correspondence.
- Must have a SIA LIcence.
- Helping managers with employee queries.
- HR administration such as contractual changes.
- Project work such as employee recognition schemes.
£22,039 a year
- Assessing the needs and risks posed by service users.
- Planning the supervision required to make sure they are actively engaged in the process.
£25,295 - £28,785 a year
- Working as an Outreach Worker you are involved in making contact and rapid intervention with people sleeping rough, assessing their needs and delivering…
£21,166 - £23,836 a year
- Experience of working in a busy office environment either in education or another service sector organisation or one governed by legislation and legal processes…
- Realizing the full potential of innovations, and, ultimately, creating solutions for our clients to drive healthcare forward.
£28,785 - £32,029 a year
- You will have direct line management duties for a small team, comprising a number of outreach workers and a housing led worker.
- Create and cultivate a safe working environment by identifying safety opportunities across your work area.
- Manage and train our Associates to help deliver the…
£22,500 - £25,700 a year
- However you’ll likely spend around 3 days or so per week on the road, and working from home or the office the rest of the time.
- Permanent, Full Time (37.5 hpw).
£25,000 a year
- This is an office based role in central Reading, with travel to sites and events as and when required.
- You will be responsible for a specific portfolio of roles…
- If you are facing reducing hours, unpaid leave or redundancy, consider joining our Fast Track Emergency Response Team.
- You always scope out the latest styles, and enjoy sharing your enthusiasm with Customers.
- It’s easy for you to start up natural, friendly conversations, adapt…
£20,130 - £24,461 a year
- Organising staff travel and arranging itineraries, meeting organisation and minute taking, assisting visitors to the IEA with logistical and general information…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.