£20,000 jobs in Sunningdale
£40,000 - £45,000 a year
- He does travel quite extensively and is often not in the office.
- You will primarily be responsible for supporting the CEO who is very well known in his field.
£28,000 - £30,000 a year
- Preparation of agendas and papers for meetings.
- Manage room bookings for meetings and other events.
- Manage the administration of contracts with external…
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- Have at least some office administration experience (although Payroll Admin & Timesheet Admin is preferred if possible).
£11 - £12 an hour
- To convey patients by wheelchair, bed or trolley between wards and departments on the hospital site in a safe manner and in accordance with current procedures.
£15 - £20 an hour
- £15-£20/h depending on the candidate and role.
£13 - £14 an hour
- Meeting a greeting visitors to the office.
- Provide marketing assistance with events i.e. shipping, ordering collateral, booking venues, etc.
£10 - £13 an hour
- Based in the City of London this role requires the candidate to have access to work from home and have a genuine interest in fitness.
£23,000 - £25,000 a year
- The Customer Service Advisor will be responsible for:
- Effectively communicating with all customers via phone and email.
£15 - £17 an hour
- You must be experienced in aged debt collection to be considered for this role.
£11 - £13 an hour
- Sending out offer letters using templates provided.
- Compliance checks including; passports, driving licences and insurance documentation.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.