£20,000 jobs in St. Neots PE19
You refined by:
£19,000 - £25,000 a year
- As a Medical Health Administrator, you will be working alongside clinicians and healthcare professionals to assist with gathering statistics and data.
£10.60 an hour
- Assist with the smooth running of the hospital services.
- Transport equipment, medical records, meals, furniture and linens as required.
£55,204 - £71,764 a year
- Federal employees in Alconbury may be entitled to receive a 35% Post Allowance (COLA) in addition to the base salary.
- Background checks and security clearance.
£8.72 - £11.30 an hour
- When patients are ill and need the right medical attention, HUC provides the NHS111 and Out of Hours GP service.
- The ability to follow processes and procedures.
£21,892 - £24,157 a year
- You will have the ability to use your initiative and manage, prioritise and complete your workload while working under pressure.
- To provide a comprehensive Administrative support to the Technical Team.
- Good Working knowledge of Excel / Word / Email / Internet.
£28,607 a year
- Operative [Overhead Line Equipment] - Hitchin ADM Downside.
- Across a wide range of manual maintenance tasks, the efficiency and safety of the railway is in your…
Mountain Healthcare Ltd
£22,000 a year
- Work experience within an administration role; including data collection, excel spreadsheets, providing reports and manipulating data will be essential.
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- The successful applicant will possess exceptional administration skills, minute taking skills, experience of supervision of staff and the ability to multi-task…
£24,177 a year
Police Officer Recruitment - now open! Cambridgeshire Constabulary are inviting applications for the role of Police Constable; the closing date for completed…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.