£20,000 jobs in Skelmersdale WN8
£30,401 - £37,267 a year
- This role could be what you are looking for.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
- You will be a key player in working in partnership with…
- What Arriva can offer you.
- Competitive pay rates dependant on location.
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) which will increase during your length of…
- Salary: £8.41 to £9.46 per annum.
- Location: WA11 0AJ, Saint Helens.
- Officer required of high standard for 24/7 Security Department based in Haydock.
£2,986 a month
- Hours: 12:00pm – 1:30pm (5 days a week – term time only).
- C Primary School, a dynamic and vibrant school require an enthusiastic, adaptable and committed person…
- A vacancy has arisen within the Security Section for the post of a Security Officer.
- The hours of work are an average of 37 hours per week, based on an…
£35,934 - £37,849 a year
- The Early Years Quality and Inclusion Team provide support and challenge to a range of early years providers including full day-care, pre-schools, child-minders…
IT Support 365 Ltd
£28,000 a year
- We are now opening an office in St. Helens and require a range of different staff, so please see our other job postings.
- O MS Office 365, 2016.
£44,606 - £50,819 a year
- The Quality Matron will play a key role in supporting the Trust in achieving 5 star patient care and will report to the Deputy Director of Nursing and Quality.
£21,589 - £23,836 a year
- Well-developed I.T. skills, especially in Word, Excel and other Microsoft packages.
- A vacancy has become available for a highly motivated individual who wants…
£19,554 - £21,166 a year
- In order to do this we are investing in our fostering service and are seeking a Fostering Recruitment and Retention Officer to support the recruitment of new…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.