£20,000 jobs in Sheffield S26
£23,779 - £25,557 a year
- Resolving enquiries and managing the resolution of enquiries from start to end following and meeting service standards.
- Responsible for managing own workload.
- What you will be doing.
- Every flight is different, but broadly speaking you’ll be doing the following:
- You’ll work with the rest of the team to plan your flight…
£22,214 a year
- Having made the most of your time at university, you may value the chance to give something back to the student population.
- Hear from our 2018 Graduates here.
£20,100 a year
- For full person specification details.
- How does Action for Children work?
- Action for Children does what's right, does what's needed and does what works for…
£20,190 - £22,019 a year
- The successful applicant will work in our Fair Trading section.
- As part of that team the officer will be responsible for providing support to victims of…
£27,511 - £33,797 a year
- As Professional Issues Officer, you will work as part of a specialist team delivering expert advice/support, based on an in-depth knowledge and understanding of…
- Microsoft Word and Excel skills to an intermediate level.
- We are currently recruiting for three Customer Service Agents to join the Rotherham team.
£25,064 - £26,890 a year
- As well as having the technical knowledge and competence to introduce and manage a pool vehicle fleet, the successful candidate will be an advocate of the low…
- In this role you will hold responsibility for the overall day to day operational support and co-ordination of the installation teams and administration.
Solutions Through Knowledge Contracts Limited
£110 - £115 a day
- There is a Windows 10 deployment ongoing, so you will be assisting users with issues relating to Windows 7/10, Office Suite/Outlook, profile issues, network…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.