£20,000 jobs in Sevenoaks TN13
£21,216 a year
- Care Assistant + Paid Breaks.
- Great rates of pay – Care Assistant salary offers up to £21,216 per annum (based on full time hours), we can offer you the support…
£400 - £450 a week
- A family in the Battersea area is looking for a live in full time care assistant who can help an elderly person around the house.
- Salary: £400 to £450 per week.
£11.00 - £11.25 an hour
- We are looking for passionate, caring individuals that can commit to working one of the following shift patterns:
- The right to work in the UK.
£10.55 an hour
- Responsibilities include meal preparation, light domestic duties, support with medication & elements of personal care.
- Structured support for all new starters.
£8.50 - £14.45 an hour
- Nurseplus are looking for experienced Care Assistants to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in Sevenoaks and…
£13 an hour
- You would be responsible for meeting the support requirements of our clients, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence.
£21,305 a year
- Sanctuary Health has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Care Assistant to work full-time in Camden.
- To participate in and monitor care plans.
Richmond House Social Care Services
- Richmond House requires a dedicated and conscientious care assistant to join our friendly team on a Part-time basis.
£9.89 - £13.86 an hour
- Rates of pay £9.89-13.86 per hour.
- If you have any of the following:
- 3 months experience in health care or support work.
- Paid expert training and shadow shifts.
- Location: London, Greater London, UK.
- Great Benefits and job satisfaction.
- You will be delivering quality personal care to each of our residents, your daily…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.