£20,000 jobs in Sevenoaks TN13
- IT skills – MS Office (Word, Excel), proficient in the use of various systems.
- Reviewing Microsoft Excel data on temporary workers and establish recruitment…
- We are looking for a Family Support Keyworker to join us and work within our local hub system to deliver high level support to families who have complex needs.
£20,808 - £22,472 a year
- Volunteer Coordinator, based in Crawley, Barnardo's South East Regional Office.
- The post covers all Surrey and Sussex .
- Our Store Colleagues are a bit like sales advisors.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth…
£21,986 a year
- Pay Range: WSCC Grade 8 Points 20 to 24.
- Hours of Work and Salary: 37 hours per week term time plus one week during the holidays + INSET Mon to Fri 8.15 am to 4…
£23,000 - £26,500 a year
- Great ambassadors that are ambitious and driven.
- Graduates with a strong degree classification.
- Apply via our website*: careers.explorelearning.co.uk.
£21,087 - £23,045 a year
- 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year.
- As the Industry Placement Officer, you will liaise with curriculum areas, students and employers and will need to have…
Professional Technical Recruitment
£27,000 - £30,000 a year
- A well-known and legendary Motorsports manufacturer is looking for a Draughtsperson/Draughtsman/CAD Engineer to join their team to assist in the evolution and…
- Work as a strategic partner to many of the VPs and Senior Managers across Operations and their direct reports to assess the needs of the divisional area and…
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- My client based in Crawley, are looking for an Accounts assistant to join their growing and busy accountancy team.
- The day to day duties shall be:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.