£20,000 jobs in Sevenoaks TN13
- Our Store Colleagues are a bit like sales advisors.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth…
£30,401 - £37,267 a year
- Base: Emergency Operations Centre, Crawley.
- Hours of work: Full time 37.5 hours per week, part time hours will be considered.
£23,000 - £26,500 a year
- Great ambassadors that are ambitious and driven.
- Graduates with a strong degree classification.
- Apply via our website*: careers.explorelearning.co.uk.
£11.19 an hour
- Team Members and Retail Assistants required.
- As a Team member, Customer Services Assistant you will be working as part of a wider team.
- Working from strategically located centres within SECamb they will assist in the training of the staff required to fulfil the needs of the Trusts Workforce Plan…
- The importance of your role.
- Within Boots we have Trainee Pharmacy Advisors and this is sometimes known as a Trainee Dispenser.
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- This is a part time position, core hours are 30 per week, with flexibility needed to work more hours during busy periods.
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- My client a well known company in their industry based in Crawley are looking for a Part Time Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their expanding accountancy team on…
£13 an hour
- You would be responsible for meeting the support requirements of our clients, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence.
£98,507 a year
- YOU CAN HELP TO DEVELOP FUTURE INTERNATIONAL GPS AND THE PRIMARY CARE WORKFORCE OF TOMORROW.
- Health Education England working across Kent Surrey and Sussex is…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.