£20,000 jobs in Sevenoaks TN13
- Welcoming our customers as they arrive at the airport and helping them with any queries.
- Assisting our customers with our self-service check in kiosks, issuing…
£23,026 a year
- Fast to pick up new technology, you will need to have strong Excel skills along with Word and other MS products.
- Up to £23026 per annum + benefits.
£23,536 a year
- A capable, competent administrator, your skills are well-honed thanks to time spent in a busy office.
- The Curatorial Department, Tate Modern is responsible for…
£25,000 a year
- This is a team based in our Central London office, and the role of Customer Care Co-ordinator is critical to our success.
- Who are we looking for?
£23,000 a year
- We are currently looking to recruit an Events Assistant on a fixed term contract for maternity cover.
- Working with the other members of the team, the Events…
£22,653 - £24,491 a year
- A good working knowledge of MS Office systems (Word, Outlook, Excel) would be helpful, as would an interest in current affairs.
- Please refer to job description.
- What you will be doing.
- Every flight is different, but broadly speaking you’ll be doing the following:
- You’ll work with the rest of the team to plan your flight…
£21,243 a year
- Human Resources Apprenticeship(Job Number: 031720).
- Thank you for your interest in applying for this TfL Apprenticeship.
- What will I be doing?
£29,270 - £32,080 a year
- We are seeking an enthusiastic administrator to join the Faculty Education Office (Medicine) as Summer School Assistant.
£24,561 a year
- Location: London Wall and Docklands.
- Role type: Fixed Term Contract.
- Level of security check required: Basic Disclosure.
- Closing date: 8 December 2019.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.