You refined by:
- Our Store Colleagues are a bit like sales advisors.
- Sure, like a sales advisor you'll serve customers, fill up the shelves and keep the whole place looking…
£26,419 a year
- Plymouth Community Homes are on a mission to be a leading provider of homes and excellent services in Britain's rapidly developing Ocean City.
£23,545 - £31,833 a year
- Join our brand new service.
- Plymouth HYPE Service will support young people to champion change in health.
- The service is commissioned by Livewell Health and…
£20,130 - £21,814 a year
- Administrative experience and a good working knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office packages and digital skills.
- Cashier, Retail Banking and Wealth Management.
- Some careers shine brighter than others.
- If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC…
£24,214 a year
- You need to work well in a team as well as managing your own workload, have sound diary management skills and proficiency in the use of IT and Microsoft Office…
£25,776 - £28,640 a year
- Delivers an excellent customer experience for new and existing customers, working in partnership with their branch colleagues.
£19,054 - £21,183 a year
- Job holders within this Group Profile provide administrative support to managers and frontline staff by undertaking transactional work in a particular area.
£20,162 a year
- Office based in Glasgow, Paignton, Plymouth, Stoke-On-Trent or Worcester dependant on successful candidate’s location.
£27,000 a year
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and the ability to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.