£20,000 jobs in Rochester ME1
You refined by:
£25,238 a year
- The Kent County Council Film Office was founded in 2006 to promote the county as a prime location for film and television productions.
£20,675 - £23,067 a year
- The Student & Academic Services Directorate at the University of Greenwich is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic administrative support officer to work in the…
£21,000 a year
- Annual salary: up to £21,000.00.
- Does the prospect of being part of a 10,000 person strong organisation appeal to you?
£22,182 a year
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Temporary part time social work assistant to join the South West Kent Disabled Childrens Team, based at Worrall House,…
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- Forensic and Specialist Care Group.
- One year fixed term contract or secondment.
- Band 5: £24,214 – 30,112 per annum.
£27,000 a year
- We are Golding – thank you for looking!
- As our Relationship Coordinator, you will use your initiative to take on the challenge of resolving customer enquiries…
- We are currently looking for Christmas Casuals at Medway Mail Centre, ME2 2EE.
- £10.50 per hour (days) to £12.46 per hour (nights).
£8.29 - £25.00 an hour
- THE CONTRACT IS 12HRS PER WEEK, THIS IS A TEMPORARY POSITION.
- Working hours between the hours of 8am-6.30pm, Must be fully flexible.
£20,720 a year
- This role sits within the Operations Directorate, which is responsible for delivering the highest standards of animal welfare and care for every dog and cat in…
- Arriva Southern Counties, which forms part of Arriva’s UK Bus division, and locally operates some 750 buses and employs over 2000 staff in an area stretching…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.