£20,000 jobs in Park Royal
You refined by:
£24,736 - £27,961 a year
- We are seeking to recruit a full-time permanent Library Assistant.
- This is an exciting opportunity to work in the newly developed Collections Design & Delivery…
£10.55 - £11.65 an hour
- The variety and pace that comes with every shift as a Customer Assistant at Lidl needs dedication and flexibility.
- You’ll start unpacking the stock.
£25,000 a year
- Network Rail are revitalising Britains railway.
- Were making rail safer, more reliable and more efficient than ever before.
- Its a real team effort.
£21,000 - £27,000 a year
- Our London City Crew are red, white and blue, through and through.
- If you want to join them, you will be the type of person who takes pride in delivering the…
£24,563 - £28,839 a year
- As part of a team you will assist with the effective delivery of library services.
- You will participate in front-line services and administrative duties…
£23,000 - £25,000 a year
- This role will also support the efficient running of the Comic Relief press office function, which may include updating media lists, activating press release…
£30,000 a year
- Start Dates: July 2020/Jan 2021.
- Application Deadline: 29th November 2019 however roles are filled on a rolling basis.
- Annual Salary: £30,000 per annum.
£19,494 - £21,660 a year
- Helps new and existing customers with their financial & service needs via a range of channels where appropriate, and delivers an excellent customer experience…
£10.10 an hour
- We’re opening new stores, offering more choice, more products and more of what we do best: putting our customers first.
- We’ll teach you the rest.
£20,687 - £23,808 a year
- Do you have experience of working successfully with challenging people who have multiple and complex needs?
- Are you ready for a working life that’s varied and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.