£20,000 jobs in Neath Port Talbot
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive, professional and dynamic person to support and assist with the provision of administrative assistance to aid the…
£26,687 a year
- Operative [Off Track] - Swansea MDUM.
- MW SM(OT), Swansea, Direct (894316) G5.
- Maintaining the rail network is a full time job.
- Keen to develop new skills.
£25,801 - £29,636 a year
- We are seeking a self-motivated experienced fraud investigator who will be responsible for the prevention and detection of fraud/overpayments by proactively…
£22,657 a year
- Business Unit: UK Central Government Services.
- Salary: £22,657.33 plus company pension, generous holiday entitlement, training and development.
£17,000 - £23,158 a year
- Closing Date: 03 February 2020.
- Basic salary between £17,000 - £23,158 plus excellent benefits.
- This event would be mainly focused on the Member Representative…
£25,638 - £26,382 a year
- We will look for you to provide policy advice and support, assist in the development of existing policies and the introduction of new policies across the DVLA…
£26,208 - £30,951 a year
- You will need to login to apply for this job.
- Open From 22/01/2020 12:00:00 to 31/01/2020 12:00:00.
- If you are interested in applying for this role, please…
£25,217 - £29,176 a year
- This post is based within the Enquiries and Admissions Team which is a very busy office dealing with all the enquiries and applications for the University of…
£28,785 - £32,878 a year
- An opportunity has arisen within the Strategic Property and Valuation Team for an enthusiastic individual who ideally has experience of working within the…
- Main Purpose of the Post.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Student Engagement Monitoring Officer to join the busy and dynamic Student Compliance…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.