£20,000 jobs in Moffat
£22,152 - £24,258 a year
- Salary: Band 4: £22,152 - £24,258 per annum plus £1,298.39 High Secure Environmental Allowance per annum.
- This role requires the post holder to have the ability…
£20,020 a year
- Will ensure smooth running of office.
- Full time Administrator position available.
- Must have good organisational and IT skills.
- Compile and maintain GP rotas.
- Director of Medicine ,Corporate & PSSD Services (Lanarkshire).
- A professionally qualified librarian is required to work as part of NHS Lanarkshire Knowledge…
£19,945 - £21,947 a year
- Health Care Support Worker / Skye Centre, Patients’ Shop.
- This post is recognised as a Healthcare Support Worker post.
- Part Time – 18.75 hours per week.
- Health Promotion ,Primary Care Services.
- Please note this is a part time post and the salary for this position will be pro-rata.
- Proficient IT Skills which include a working knowledge of Microsoft office packages.
- Mental Hlth & Learning Dis Srv ,Primary Care Services.
- Locality Services - North ,Primary Care Services.
- Please note this is a fixed term post until 31st March 2021.
£37,570 - £44,688 a year
- Part-time workers will be given priority, due to their flexibility.
- You must be a Registered nurse or midwife at degree level or equivalent with post…
- We are offering both full time and part time opportunities.
- The Lanarkshire Medical Group (LMG) recognises that Advanced Practitioners from all disciplines will…
- The postholder will be expected to use Microsoft Excel to create a database to provide data that will be reportable to the Project Board on a monthly basis.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.