£20,000 jobs in London E3
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for;
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- How will you do it?
- What you’ll need to have.
If you do not see any current postings that are a strong fit for your background and interests, please complete a general profile and upload your resume here…
Secret Intelligence Service
- Intelligence is at the heart of what MI6 does.
- These are fascinating and unique roles.
- You will receive a competitive salary (variable dependent on relevant…
- This is a team based in our Central London office, and the role of Customer Care Co-ordinator is critical to our success.
- Who are we looking for?
- The youth justice worker is a new and innovative adaption of the prison officer role specific for working within youth custody and will be a driving force for…
- Grade A £24,054 – £24,927 incl ILW & 6.5% employer & 1.5% employee contributory pension.
- Full time 37.5 per week.
- Organised and efficient in your work.
- We are looking for highly customer focussed individuals to join our brand new team in Southwark.
- As a Customer Service Agent you will be dealing with enquiries…
- To maintain the office calendar, booking advice appointments for students and staff members, and confirming appointments in advance, to ensure that the Advisors…
- PC literate - Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook.
- The purpose of this role is to put the customer requirements at the centre of the product offer, to support the…
- Can you provide customer's with a feeling of safety, security and welcome?
- Are you able to work within set rules and regulations while still prioritising a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.