£20,000 jobs in Llandaff
£22,657 a year
- Business Unit: UK Central Government Services.
- Salary: £22,657.33 plus company pension, generous holiday entitlement, training and development.
£23,052 a year
- As part of The Hub in the Housing and Customer Service department you will provide front line service for customers contacting Valleys to Coast with questions,…
£27,000 a year
- PC Literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Our Inbound Process (Day Shift Warehouse) Supervisor is a key role working with our Day Shift Manager…
£23,052 a year
- Have the ability to use information and administration systems including Microsoft Office packages.
- To provide an effective, proactive and customer focused…
£19,000 - £21,000 a year
- Experience with Word and Excel.
- The company values work/life balance and you will be joining a close-knit, friendly office.
- The Procurement Business Partner will support colleagues throughout the business to procure (buy or obtain) goods or services.
- You will also be responsible for:
£30,702 a year
- Working Hours: 37 hours per week.
- Closing date: 23.59pm on Sunday 2nd February.
- In this Maintenance Officer role you will assist in the delivery of an effective…
£21,583 a year
- Computer literate in word, excel, outlook with the ability to create spread sheets.
- To assist in ensuring the effective operation and delivery of a purchasing…
- South Wales based manufacturer with an outstanding benefits package.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing bussiness.
- End to End Supply chain knowledge.
- We are open Monday to Saturday 8.30-5.30.
- Within Boots we have Pharmacy Advisors and this is sometimes known as a Dispenser.
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.