£20,000 jobs in Lanarkshire
You refined by:
£17,000 - £23,158 a year
- Member Representative Talentpool - Motherwell & Airdrie.
- Please apply now to register your interest to join our TalentPool.
- Once trained, you’ll find yourself;
£26,718 - £29,193 a year
- Assist with the provision of professional planning activities delivered with Planning and Economic Development Services whilst undertaking the Assessment of…
- Someone who can work well in a team environment will fit in well.IT skills are essential, including being able to use Microsoft Excel to producereports.
£23,545 a year
- Barnardo's Lanarkshire Attachment and Nurturing Service are currently recruiting a Project worker 2 to work within our service.
£22,000 a year
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft systems (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Up to £22,000 + Branch Incentive Scheme + Excellent Benefits Package.
£25,367 - £28,341 a year
- We are currently seeking applications for a Client Support Adviser within the Social Security Scotland based in Kilmarnock.
£25,185 - £27,455 a year
- Attend to the physical and emotional needs of children and young people, provide a safe environment and create positive developmental experiences for them in a…
£37,000 a year
- Please note that applications close 31st December 2019 and assessments will be held early 2020.
- We’re looking for a total people person with pallet-loads of…
£19,945 - £21,947 a year
- To provide an effective, efficient and comprehensive service to the Senior Manager incorporating a range of secretarial and administrative duties to ensure the…
£22,152 - £24,258 a year
- To manage the day-to-day running of a large, complex Health Centre & outlying clinic(s).
- To build productive working relationships internally and externally a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.