£20,000 jobs in Kegworth
- As a Customer Support Executive, you'll be part of the account mangement team looking after one of our valued grocery retail customers, optimising the…
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- We are looking for people who share our values.
- We put the patient first.
- We are proud to work for the NHS.
- Do you share these values ?
£18,450 - £39,918 a year
- The Police Constable Degree Apprenticeship (PCDA) route into policing is an exciting opportunity for individuals from all backgrounds to obtain a degree whilst…
£18,933 - £22,959 a year
- It is also essential you are a competent IT user with strong Microsoft Office skills, a high level of numeracy skills and able to demonstrate problem solving…
£30,942 - £40,322 a year
- This role is an exciting opportunity to promote the mental health needs of international students at the University of Nottingham and inform the International…
Thermo Fisher - EMEA
- Good IT skills (Microsoft office, search engines, etc.).
- We are looking for individuals to work within our customer services team who will act as our first…
£22,000 - £27,000 a year
- Up to £27K OTE + Attractive Benefits Package.
- We are currently looking for a Customer Service Advisor at our Derby *Dealership.
Royal Society of Wildlife Trusts
£25,750 a year
- Willington Nature Reserve by George Bird.
- We’re looking for an energetic and passionate, and confident individual who likes to work independently and as part of…
£25,000 a year
- Microsoft Excel skills/database management experience.
- Network Rail is at the heart of revitalising Britains railway.
- Fixed Term contract ending March 2021.
- Reporting to the Back of House Supervisor Teams, this role provides operational support to our aircraft loading and turnaround and ensures the safe and secure…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.