£20,000 jobs in Kegworth
- A vacancy has arisen for the role of Sub-warden within Butler Court Hall of Residence.
- Applications are invited from post graduate research students of the…
- Join our Volunteer Management team as a Volunteer Recruitment Coordinator.
- In this role you will provide administrative and recruitment support in all aspects…
- Working occasional out of office hours on a rota basis as required.
- This role is based at Quotient’s Nottingham site in the Enrolment team.
- What will I be doing?
- Share skills and community specific experience with Alzheimer’s Society staff and volunteers more generally, to support them in more…
- What will you be doing?*.
- Governing bodies are responsible for the strategic management of a school and will make decisions about a wide range of issues.
- Could you help us support people following a crisis?
- Location: Leicester (Volunteers need to live within 30minutes of the emergency response unit base in…
- (Term time position, optionally combined with Front of House volunteer roles during holidays – see role descriptions for those volunteer roles).
- Adult Education volunteers deliver interactive first aid workshops to enable adults to understand, cope with and respond to a crisis.
- Welcome to the British Red Cross Workshop - Tutor Volunteer.
- We are looking for people available weekdays and/or weekends.
- Tasks Included in this Role:
- Youth Education volunteers deliver interactive workshops to enable children and young people to understand, cope with and respond to crisis.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.