£20,000 jobs in Kegworth
You refined by:
£23,754 - £28,331 a year
- The University Admissions office is responsible for managing and maintaining the University's central admissions systems, policies and procedures.
£23,362 a year
- Maintaining the rail network is a full time job.
- It calls for determination, dedication and flexibility.
- Because theres no room for compromise.
£31,093 a year
- This role will be based in the team working with teenagers and young adults with cancer.
- You will be working alongside two Young Peoples Social Workers as well…
£11.48 an hour
- We are currently hiring warehouse operatives.
- Hourly Rate Start £11.48 per hour including shift allowance.
- You will be employed directly by UPS, not through an…
£22,911 - £25,295 a year
- Grade F £22,911 - £25,295 a year.
- Hours: 37 hours a week.
- Contract type: Temporary until 31 August 2020.
- The Section continually strives to improve access to…
- As a Customer Support Executive, you'll be part of the account mangement team looking after one of our valued grocery retail customers, optimising the…
£25,000 a year
- You will possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal and be IT literate and proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
£28,331 - £32,817 a year
- We wish to appoint an experienced and motivated individual to the role of Student Support Adviser within our Student Support Services department.
£23,334 - £27,830 a year
- A vacancy has arisen within Student Services for a Support and Wellbeing Officer.
- The role holder will be responsible for delivering an efficient, effective and…
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.