£20,000 jobs in Hoyland Nether
You refined by:
£22,047 - £24,660 a year
- Salary: £22,047 - £24,660 plus Shift Allowance & Weekend Working.
- Hours: 37 hours per week.
- Please note, this role has recently undergone a re-grade and is now…
£27,905 - £30,507 a year
- Working Arrangements: Monday to Friday could include evening and weekend working and agile working.
- Contract type: Fixed Term until 06/10/2020.
£21,011 a year
- The Home Office’s finance team is a dynamic and forward-looking place to work with the team providing a full range of financial support, such as transactions…
£21,000 a year
- Permanent contract on full-time (37.5hrs) or part time (min. 20hrs).
- Fixed term contract (3 or 6 months), full-time hours only.
£17,932 - £22,257 a year
- Deal fairly, effectively and firmly with a range of Service users, some of whom may be in crisis, distress or who may display inappropriate or aggressive…
£20,641 - £22,935 a year
- We’re looking for a detail-orientated individual to complete processes and procedures, while providing the customer with a seamless experience.
£29,014 - £31,889 a year
- You will be organised, versatile, adaptable and able to build strong relationships with stakeholders in a challenging environment to deliver valued outcomes.
£26,715 - £30,942 a year
- Student recruitment activities for the University of Sheffield.
- Colleagues managing a range of student recruitment activities working with schools and colleges…
£24,108 - £27,236 a year
- Conducting in-depth and confidential interviews Seizing items of evidential worth, completing witness statements when necessary.
£18,450 - £24,177 a year
- You will be classed as a full-time student and will be able to take advantage of student benefits.
- The starting salary on graduation is £18,450, moving to £24…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.