£20,000 jobs in Harborne
- Ensuring monies raised are either given to the local Alzheimer’s Society office for banking and thanking or banked directly following community banking…
- The role is based in your local community.
- You will be placing collecting tins in various premises such as supermarkets, shopping /garden centres, cafes and…
- You will be promoting the Alzheimer's Society services in a wide range of ways including distributing leaflets, booklets and posters, liaising with the media,…
- As a Keeping in Touch volunteer you will help keep people living with dementia connected to support and services available to them.
- What you’ll be doing:
- We need over 2500 volunteers this year to help make Memory Walk a success.
- Without volunteers, we cannot hold the events and reach our target.
- Singing for the Brain ® provides a structured group session for older people with dementia who may wish to attend alone or with a carer.
- You’ll be helping a person living with dementia to take part in their favourite activities or even try new ones; from joining a local club or going to the…
- In this role you will be liaising with local businesses willing to host a collection tin.
- It will be your responsibility to collect the donations and ensure…
- We are looking for volunteers to help us with ad-hoc fundraising events..
- The role will be based at fundraising events such as store collections, community…
- You’ll be helping a person living with dementia in the Wyre Forest area to take part in their favourite activities or even try new ones; from joining a local…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.