£20,000 jobs in Harborne
- Ensuring monies raised are either given to the local Alzheimer’s Society office for banking and thanking or banked directly following community banking…
- The Aylesbury Singing for the Brain group is a large, well-established and lively group which meets most Tuesday mornings between 10:15am and 12noon.
- The role is based in your local community.
- You will be placing collecting tins in various premises such as supermarkets, shopping /garden centres, cafes and…
- You will provide a service tailored to a person’s interests, abilities, history and personality.
- Making Keeping in Touch (KiT) calls to people living with…
- You will be based at the Black Country Office in Tipton, would need to be able to travel independently around Dudley and be available to attend events at least…
- In this role you will be liaising with local businesses willing to host a collection tin.
- It will be your responsibility to collect the donations and ensure…
- We need over 2500 volunteers this year to help make Memory Walk a success.
- Join us at Cannon Hill Park for our Birmingham Memory Walk on 12th October 2019.
- You’ll be helping a person living with dementia to take part in their favourite activities or even try new ones;
- That you need to know:
- You’ll be helping a person living with dementia in the Wyre Forest area to take part in their favourite activities or even try new ones;
- What you need to know:
- We are looking for a volunteer to support our Singing for the Brain® group in Bridgnorth.
- You will be part of a team of volunteers who support the group leader…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.