£20,000 jobs in Glasgow G4
£22,448 a year
- The main purpose of this role is to provide a high-level administrative service to ensure the smooth running and efficiency of the Glasgow Theatres, including…
£19,945 - £21,947 a year
- You should be proficient in most aspects of Microsoft Office particularly Word and Excel previous NHS experience is desirable.
£25,000 a year
- Fyte are currently working with a Glasgow based Financial Services organisation who are looking for an experienced Complaints Handler to join their growing…
- Based in our Head Office, the Trainee Administration Assistant will be PC literate, have good communication skills and be hard working.
£22,152 - £24,258 a year
- The Communications Team is responsible for informing, explaining and engaging with the public, patients, staff and partners – including the media – on all…
£25,026 a year
- The Business Administration Service is responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to The Salvation Army's senior leaders and managers.
£22,417 - £26,715 a year
- To lead and manage a team packing and moving The Hunterian Earth Science collections from current storage to the new stores at Kelvin Hall.
£20,130 a year
- You will be IT literate with experience of Microsoft Office packages and you will have strong organisational skills, with the ability to work to deadlines.
£28,250 a year
- You’ll have the opportunity to develop critical business skills such as commercial contracting, business law, risk management, negotiations, finance &…
£33,000 a year
- Team Leader – Glasgow and Irvine.
- 40 hours, working 5 out of 7 days.
- Up to £33,000 plus bonus, free Sky products + benefits.
- What will I be doing?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.