£20,000 jobs in Exeter EX4
- Circulate the minutes of meetings and appropriate information to group members, regional staff and our national office.
- As a Group Correspondent, you will:
- As an Association Visitor, you will:
- Offer emotional support to people living with and affected by MND.
- Provide information to people living with MND, their…
- Circulate the minutes of meetings and appropriate information to committee members, regional staff and our national office.
- As a Branch Secretary, you will:
- Commitment: Approximately 1 day per week, flexible between Monday and Friday.
- Location: The Old Dispensary, 18 Catherine St, Plymouth PL1 2AD.
- The Marie Curie Helper service is provided by trained volunteers who offer one-to-one support to people with a terminal illness and their families.
- Working in partnership with the Community Fundraiser your group will look to set a fundraising target and organise fundraising events and collections.
- Steer the group’s development and liaise closely with national office, regional staff and Association Visitors.
- Please note this is a voluntary role.
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.