£20,000 jobs in Exeter EX4
- About the British Red Cross.
- Volunteers are at the heart of the British Red Cross.
- As a communications and engagement volunteer you will also produce and share…
- The Community Hub provides a unique environment for anyone affected by terminal illness to access Marie Curie’s expert Information and to learn about the…
- Approximately 1 day per week, flexible between Monday and Friday.
- The Old Dispensary, 18 Catherine St, Plymouth PL1 2AD.
- Free training and ongoing upskilling.
- The Marie Curie Helper service is provided by trained volunteers who offer one-to-one support to people with a terminal illness and their families.
- Befriender volunteers provide companionship and emotional support, practical support, short breaks for carers and help with signposting for information and…
- As a Helper volunteer you will take on a number of simple yet crucial tasks that will make a huge difference, this could be in a family’s home, a care home or…
- Are you always scrolling through Instagram?
- Checking for updates on Facebook?
- Trawling through blogs looking for inspiration?
- Circulate the minutes of meetings and appropriate information to group members, regional staff and our national office.
- As a Group Correspondent, you will:
- Circulate the minutes of meetings and appropriate information to committee members, regional staff and our national office.
- As a Branch Secretary, you will:
- As an Association Visitor, you will:
- Offer emotional support to people living with and affected by MND.
- Provide information to people living with MND, their…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.