£20,000 jobs in Enfield EN1
- We have an opportunity for a Painter & Decorator to join their team of staff.
- This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week.
- Duties of this role include:
- Carry out weekly office inspections;
- We are looking for a Business Support Assistant (Receptionist) to join us to work in South Mimms.
£24,811 - £27,483 a year
- The Elective Pathway Coordinator is responsible for tracking patient pathways through the Trust and correcting data in trust clinical and patient management…
- Must be fully proficient in all Microsoft office packages;
- We are looking for a Health, Safety & Wellbeing Technical Administrator to join us to work in South…
£25,000 a year
- You will have excellent customer service skills, along with a good working knowledge of office IT products and software.
- Annual salary: up to £25,000.00.
- BMI Kings Oak and Cavell Hospitals are sister hospitals based in Enfield they are both well-equipped hospitals providing healthcare across a number of…
£11 an hour
- FULL AND PART TIME SUPPORT WORKERS REQUIRED *TO FORM A NEW SPECIALIST TEAM.
- Rate of Pay: £11.00 per hour days, £11.50 per hour waking nights, **and £55.00 per…
£22,000 - £25,000 a year
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word experience is essential as well as a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Organise and manage stock taken.
£28,355 a year
- Turkey Street, Enfield, Middlesex EN1 4NP.
- St. Ignatius College is a Jesuit school in identity and mission,.
- Salary Scale MPS / UPS + 2b.
£27,936 - £34,629 a year
- We are looking for a highly motivated and organised individual to join our busy and friendly Employee Relations (ER) team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.