£20,000 jobs in Enfield EN1
£19,494 - £21,660 a year
- Working flexibly at least 15 hours a month, you will be there for customers at key times.
- Delivers an excellent customer experience by working collaboratively…
£24,811 - £27,483 a year
- The Elective Pathway Coordinator is responsible for tracking patient pathways through the Trust and correcting data in trust clinical and patient management…
£25,214 a year
- This role will ensure the safe and efficient throughput of traffic within the various sortation areas of the Enfield Hub operation in accordance with the…
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- PC Literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Our Inbound Process (Day Shift Warehouse) Supervisor is a key role working with our Day Shift Manager…
- Duties within this role will consist of customer services, dealing with the administration of statutory processes, including supporting Advisory Officers and…
- SO1 - £29,766 - £30,708.
- Enfield Council Housing Services is looking for motivated and performance driven people who can work with tenants and deliver excellent…
- Scale 6 - £27,228 - £29,241.
- Highway Services is part of the Place department, under the responsibility of the Director of Environment and Operations.
£24,000 a year
- Duties include: plan and organise the deliveries, working within necessary constraints of dates, routes, vehicle size or stock capacity.
£23,500 a year
- Mears Housing Management is a successful business within Mears Group PLC, having grown in 5 years to a nationally based management business with 12,000 homes…
- This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Painter / Decorator.
- Trained on high working, including Pasma/Ladder use…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.