£20,000 jobs in Dunmurry
£15.81 an hour
- To assist the Programmes Manager to apply for and secure Government & EU funding to deliver economic development programmes within the Council area.
£11.19 an hour
- Planning Assistant required in Lisburn.
- This is a full time / temporary role at an hourly rate of £11.19.
- To provide professional and technical planning advice,…
£19,000 - £21,000 a year
- First line support officer required in the Belfast area.
- This is a temporary ongoing role with an annual salary of £19,000 - £21,000.
£10 - £12 an hour
- We are seeking Chefs for immediate shifts within Belfast City Centre and the surrounding areas.
- These are full time and part-time temporary roles with wages…
£12.60 an hour
- As a member of the Registration Team the postholder will be required to:
- To provide a complete confidential and efficient Registration Service for Births, Still…
£10.14 an hour
- To provide administrative and secretarial support for the Chief Executive and Office of the Chief Executive as required.
£11.19 an hour
- To be responsible to the Open Spaces and Active Living Officer in the provision of outdoor leisure facilities and to ensure that the business needs of the…
£8.19 - £12.28 an hour
- 2 Field Market Researchers required for the Belfast area to work with our long-standing client a Global Finance Company.
- Fully Flexible over 6 days.
£24,000 - £30,000 a year
- You possess strong general IT skills,, you are proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook and have the desire to learn more and grow your accounting skills.
£13.99 an hour
- We are currently working in connection with our Client to recruit a Professional and Technical Planning Officer for the Lisburn area.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.