£20,000 jobs in Dunmurry
£21,216 a year
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent.
- Hours: 37.5 hours, Flexible Shift Pattern - 16 hours to be done between 4pm-9pm Monday-Friday or anytime at weekend.
£24,558 - £27,991 a year
- In this role you will;
- Delivering work packages, scoping requirements and delivering through others.
- Supporting workshops to help leadership teams across Dstl…
- As part of our ongoing growth we are seeking an experienced Administrator to support our Quantity Surveyors.
- What you'll get in return:
£20,573 a year
- The Retail and Admissions department welcomes over 2 million visitors each year.
- The department has 5 permanent Retail and Admissions operations across the IWM…
- High level of knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word and Excel.
- We are currently looking to recruit a Personal Assistant into our Belfast office.
£22,564 a year
- Full time, part time hours will be considered, days and nights.
- Night shifts will be put into rolling rota and contract.
- Previous applicants may not apply.
£10 an hour
- Your main aim will be to carry out a range of cleaning activities including mopping, sweeping, dusting, emptying bins and cleaning wash rooms.
£30,131 - £32,691 a year
- In this brand-new role, you will be responsible for leading and managing a Maritime Operations team within the national network utilising planning skills at the…
£15,000 - £25,000 a year
- Fully proficient across Microsoft Office.
- Honeycomb is currently recruiting for a Business Support Administrator for a growing and successful Financial Services…
£23,695 - £28,846 a year
- Salary Range : £23,695 - £28,846 per annum (pro rata).
- Hours: Full time 37.5 hours per week, or.
- Part Time (minimum of 30 hours per week).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.