£20,000 jobs in Doncaster DN4
£20,049 - £21,898 a year
- Closing Date: Monday 06 January 2020.
- Part of a small team, you will have the opportunity to work both on collaborative projects, as well as lead on projects…
£22,000 - £27,000 a year
- Are you immediately available and working in Accounts Payable?
- You will be based in North Doncaster.
- This opportunity will require an immediately available…
£24,000 - £30,000 a year
- Our client is a large Public Sector Organisation based in Doncaster.
- They are able to offer progression to the right candidate and parking is available on site.
£27,905 - £30,507 a year
- 37 hours per week, temporary fixed term for 12 months.
- This is a role for a senior officer in the Planning Enforcement Team which deals with investigating and…
£21,589 - £23,836 a year
- 37 hours per week, temporary, initially for 12 months.
- An opportunity has arisen to support the Client, Commercial and Change Team, as a Senior Service Support…
- We need someone who has relevant HR or project admin experience and proficient in using Mircosoft programs such as Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- We know directly from our customers, the majority have experienced trauma in their lives, ranging from childhood to adulthood.
- Working Hours: 37 hours per week.
£22,047 - £24,660 a year
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Word Excel.
- Provide advice and guidance on Office 365 products and other technologies on their functions and capabilities.
- I am currently recruiting Day Mental Health Support Worker for one of my NHS client in Wakefield, Dewsbury,Barnsley,Pontefract and Halifax area.
£18 - £21 an hour
- Prepare documentation including letters, reports, and presentations using MS Office.
- Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a public sector…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.