£20,000 jobs in Birmingham B6
You refined by:
- The cabin crew role sometimes involves late nights, early mornings and weekend work (but don’t worry, we’ll give you plenty of rest time between flights!).
£24,493 - £33,850 a year
- Season ticket loan for travel between home and office;
- We are looking for individuals who will enjoy learning about utility regulation and current economic…
£23,900 - £26,575 a year
- The Programme Support Administrator is a key member of the team and in this role you will be undertaking administrative tasks and activities within the office…
£23,406 a year
- Department Name MB Project Manager, Brickworks, Direct (850019) G2.
- Network Rail Route Businesses E&W plans, operates and maintains the railway day-to-day.
£22,722 - £28,259 a year
- The post holder is required to keep up-to-date with the systems and processes used in the Admissions Office, both to process applications and those used to…
£22,400 a year
- You will be picking, packing, Loading and Unloading Alcohol.
- There will be Heavy Lifting Involved.
- We make promises to our customers, and we'll make promises to…
£8 - £25 an hour
- Acocks Green - Temporary - Part Time -.
- Flexible over 7 days typically working 3 or 4 hour shifts.
- Monday to Saturday 12pm till 9pm.
£20,344 - £26,317 a year
- John Willmott School, Reddicap Heath Road, Sutton Coldfield, B75 7DY.
- The Arthur Terry Learning Partnership (ATLP) is a highly successful Multi Academy Trust …
£22,198 - £29,587 a year
- 12 month fixed term contract (minimum).
- An opportunity has arisen to join Warwickshire Fire Control Team on a minimum fixed term contract of 12 months.
£20,000 a year
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Assistant will help to support marketing for Birmingham Hippodrome, with particular focus on marketing print…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.