£20,000 jobs in Belfast BT4
£20,000 a year
- Apple recruitment are delighted to be recruiting, on behalf of our client, for an ambitious and dynamic administrator for their horseracing, leisure, corporate…
- Our Store Colleagues are a bit like sales advisors.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth…
£23,866 - £25,463 a year
- We are currently working with Lisburn and Castlereagh Council to recruit a Project Support Officer on a pernament basis.
£10 an hour
- Akton Recruitment have an exciting oppurtunity for an experienced Adminisrtator to join the local authority team in Lisburn.
Ian Black Consulting
- Thank you for your interest, but we are not currently recruiting.
£100 a day
- The successful candidates must have full, valid C+E LGV Licence, digital driver card and DQC (CPC).
- Position 1 - 2-week rotational shift, working in the UK.
£15.81 an hour
- To assist the Programmes Manager to apply for and secure Government & EU funding to deliver economic development programmes within the Council area.
£11.19 an hour
- Updating maintenance support of the Council’s database of inventory items and issuing requisition for stationery, office furniture and equipment.
- We are looking for a volunteer to support our weekly Singing for the Brain group in Lisburn, Monday afternoons at Trinity Methodist Church, 2.00pm until 4.00pm.
- To be a successful Sales Team Member you will:
- Work in all areas of the store, including sales floors, stockrooms and processing deliveries.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.