£20,000 jobs in Accrington BB5
£8.50 - £12.00 an hour
- It will be beneficial if you have experience in complex care including seizures, tracheostomy, oxygen and moving and handling.
- £8.50 to £12.00 per hour.
£16.50 an hour
- We are looking for passionate, caring individuals who can support us with one of the following shift patterns:
- Carer assessment days held regularly each month!
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader.
- Permanent contract with weekly pay.
Complete Care Holdings Limited
£10.73 an hour
- Pay Rate: £8.50 - £10.73 per hour.
- Hours: 36 hours per week.
- Shifts: 08:00-20:00 & 20:00-08:00 wake and sleep nights.
- Must be flexible to cover days, nights.
£12.62 an hour
- Care Assistant Nurseplus are looking for experienced Care Assistants to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in…
Lacura Health & Social Care
£20,000 - £21,000 a year
- Lacura Health & Social Care looking for Care Assistant’s to join their team in Stockport on a part-time or full-time basis!
- Care Assistant* – What We Do:
£9.20 - £13.80 an hour
- Friendly office staff and out of hours team.
- Estio Healthcare – Currently Recruiting in Stockport!
- Setting: The elderly and extra care services.
£10 an hour
- You will be working alongside a young man supporting him in his own home, working hours are out of school hours 15:00 - 08:30 on selected days monday-friday and…
Red Rose Care
- A Career centred on your ambitions.
- No previous experience as a carer is needed!
- A little bit about what we offer…*.
- Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle.
£10.16 an hour
- As a Care Assistant you will be helping to enable people in your local community to live as independently as possible in their homes by providing the best…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.