£16,300 jobs in Ilkeston DE7
£19,554 - £23,836 a year
- Grade 4/5 £19,554 to £23,836 (pro rata) per year.
- You will be part of a staff team that cover shifts, who provide support and advice to some of the most…
£15,703 - £16,998 a year
- Hours: 28 hours a week.
- The posts holders will be working 7.5-hour day and afternoon shifts with a 30 minute unpaid break on a rolling rota basis, which equates…
£21,322 a year
- Hours: 32.5 hours per week, term time only, Monday - Fri 8.30 am to 3.30pm.
- Contract type: permanent contract from 1 September 2020.
£18.80 an hour
- You should be customer focused and have demonstrable experience of working with a range of customers of all ages and abilities in a health and wellbeing service…
£29,055 - £31,401 a year
- Hours: 37 hours a week.
- You will play a major role in complying with the requirements of Public Sector regulations across a wide range of procurement…
£23,369 - £25,801 a year
- Hours: 25 hours a week average, 4 days on/4 days off on a rota system.
- Our exciting, progressive rapid response work is responsive to the needs of our customers…
£19,554 - £20,344 a year
- Hours: 16 hours a week.
- Relatives were extremely happy with the support their family members received which demonstrated staff were compassionate and provided a…
- Could you provide occasional overnight support or a home for an adult with care needs?
- You'll be self employed and you will receive an allowance from Derby City…
£17,750 - £18,868 a year
- Good communicator and can use your own initiative.
- Have well developed, positive behaviour management skills.
- Able to prepare materials for supporting learners.
£11.88 - £13.11 an hour
- The successful candidate will plan, deliver and monitor our co-ordinated sporting programmes to a high quality with professional coaching activities.
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.