£16,300 jobs in Ilkeston DE7
£19,554 - £20,344 a year
- The role will involve booking of funeral services, administration of statutory paperwork for burials and cremations, post cremation memorial sales, and…
£26,999 - £28,785 a year
- Contract type: Temporary until 31/12/2020 -with further extensions possible.
- The project has been running successfully for 5 years and has received extension…
£19,554 - £21,166 a year
- Hours: Part-time (8.00 am - 1.00 pm Monday to Friday, 25 hours per week, 39 weeks per year).
- Support, mentoring and professional learning appropriate to the…
£25,801 - £28,785 a year
- Grade G SCP 21-25 (£25,801 - £28,785 per annum, pro-rata).
- Hours: 37 Hours per week, 52 Weeks per year.
- Relevant childcare, education, social care or health…
£22,911 - £25,295 a year
- Contract type: Fixed term until 31 March 2021 (with a possibility of extension).
- The Council's Livewell service offers free lifestyle programmes to help adults…
£22,911 - £24,799 a year
- Derby City Council have an exciting opportunity for an experienced general Civil Engineering / Ground Works Ganger, looking to join a team of specialists who…
£18,065 a year
- Drive our CCTV vehicle on pre-planned routes to ensure bus stop clearway and school keep clear markings are kept clear.
£9.19 an hour
- Contract type: Relief contract for immediate start.
- The Northworthy Trust are inviting applications for Relief Exam Invigilators to ensure proper conduct of…
£20,751 - £22,462 a year
- Hours: 29.33 hours a week.
- 8:00am to 20:00pm and 22:00pm to 08:00am on a rolling rota basis, which equates to 29.33 hours per week.
£19,554 - £23,836 a year
- Hours: 37 hours per week.
- We have a range of excellent terms and conditions, including flexible working, work life balance, child care vouchers, local…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.