£16,200 jobs in Paddock Wood
- International Family Tracing Caseworker Volunteer.
- Commitment: 1 Day per week.
- Could you help us in restoring family links between separated families?
- Commitment: Minimum of two 12 hour shifts per month.
- Please note for this role you must be able to drive.
- Must live within 30 minutes of the fire station.
- Location: Beckenham, High Street, Kent.
- Checking for updates on Facebook?
- Trawling trough blogs looking for inspiration?
- Approaching community groups and setting up meetings/talks for the fundraiser to attend.
- Supporting with Red Cross week fundraising activity.
- International Family Tracing Interpreter Volunteer.
- Commitment: Casual, 2 weeks notice for usually 2 hours work between 11am - 4pm.
- Tasks included in this Role:
- Ability to travel to events across the county, as needed.
- This may be at volunteering fairs, charity networking events and universities.
- Commitment: 2 hours a week (weekends included).
- Location: Lewes,Hastings, Eastbourne, Rother, The Weald.
- Requirements: volunteers must be able to drive and have…
- Location: Thalia House, London Road, Bexhill.
- We are interested in applicants who can commit to volunteering a few hours a week on any weekday (daytime Monday…
- Customer Service Volunteer - Mobility Aids.
- Location: Rear car park, Co-op Funeral Care, The Forge, Park Road, Crowborough.
- Fundraising - Donation Box Collector Volunteer.
- Organising placement of donation boxes on behalf of the Red Cross.
- Collecting the boxes once they are full.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.