£15,900 jobs in Kilburn
You refined by:
- The purpose of this important role is to assist the Inventory Manager in the effective and accurate maintenance of the Inventory System and to assist in the…
£18,531 - £22,833 a year
- Police Community Support Officers (PCSO) act as a key liaison point between local communities and policing.
- Publicly facing, they provide a visible, accessible…
£18,005 - £19,337 a year
- The post holder will be responsible for supporting the recreation and Occupational Therapy teams with the delivery of therapeutic activities and supporting…
- A passion to deliver first class Store Standards.
- Be flexible and have excellent customer service.
- Experience in managing a retail/off license store team.
£22,996 a year
- We are looking for an multi-skilled individual who will help to manage our wide portfolio of events from start to finish, including administration, finances and…
- Provide the highest level of commitment and professionalism within your area of responsibility.
- Respond positively, politely and promptly to all customer…
£21,341 - £25,414 a year
- Hours: up to 37 per week, full time, part time and bank hours available.
- You will also need to provide a range of well being checks; either face to face or over…
£10 an hour
- Earn up to £10/hr (including hourly rate and mileage) + tips.
- Working for Domino’s Pizza as a Delivery Driver means that you are at the forefront of our…
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- The Employment Specialists are co-located in the Local Mental Health Teams and support service users to find and sustain employment by using the IPS approach.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- The post holder will support the delivery of a responsive and efficient HR service to all staff, and managers on a range of employment related matters.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.