£15,900 jobs in Kilburn
Flint Bishop Solicitors
- The successful candidate will report into the Chief Finance & Operations Officer and will be required to support with other finance tasks when necessary.
£18,000 - £22,000 a year
- Process invoices, digitally, onto their system.
- Experience in a purchase ledger clerk role.
- Strong understanding of accounts payable.
£10.50 an hour
- The business are a large sized organisation who offer a great working environment, and package for the successful candidate.
£21,000 a year
- We are looking for an individual who will be able to provide effective, efficient accounts/administrative support in the Finance department to ensure that the…
£10 - £12 an hour
- I am currently recruiting for an administrative assistant, who will be responsible for processing purchase and sales ledger.
- Excellent rates of pay available.
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- Responsible for your own client base.
- Preparing payments for payment runs.
- Assisting finance with ad hoc duties.
- £20,000 - £22,000 depending on salary.
£9.61 - £10.28 an hour
- |rnrnHours: Full Time, Monday - Friday between the hours of 8.00am and 5.00pmrnrnStart date: 25th of February 2019!rnrn rnrnKey Duties: rnrnrn Purchase Ledger …
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Resolve invoice queries through to resolution.
- Process purchase invoices from start to end.
- Complete bank and supplier reconciliations.
Y Frame Discounts Ltd
Kirkby in Ashfield
£15,990 - £18,000 a year
- We are looking for a purchase order clerk for our Amazon & Ebay Linnworks E-Commerce sites to join us full-time, 8 am - 4 pm at our Kirkby In Ashfield warehouse…
We have removed 7 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.