£15,900 jobs in Kilburn
£11 an hour
- Chasing outstanding invoices where appropriate by telephone/mail.
- Maintain accurate notes on system relating to all invoices.
- Ensuring that cash is collected to agreed terms, highlighting and resolving aged debt issues and queries to optimise cash collection with key stakeholders.
£24,000 - £25,000 a year
- Experience in a similar credit controller role.
- Proven record of debt collection.
£22,000 - £26,000 a year
- We have an opening for an experienced Credit Controller to join a leading fire and security company based in Derby.
Marks Sattin Specialist Recruitment
- I am working with a business that are on the lookout for a strong cash collector / credit controller to join their offices in Chesterfield.
£10 an hour
- Our client in Derby are looking for x2 Credit Controllers on a short term basis but may be permanent opportunities in the end for the right person Vehicle hire…
£11 - £12 an hour
- Brewster Partners Accountancy and Finance are urgently recruiting a temporary Credit Controller for our client based on the outskirts of Nottingham, based on…
£18,000 - £22,000 a year
- £18,000 - £22,000 + KPI related bonus structure.
- We are currently recruiting for a two experienced credit controllers with immediate start dates available in…
£10.50 an hour
- | CREDIT CONTROLLER |rnrn| WILFORD |rnrn| £10.50 PER HOUR|rnrn| TEMP TO PERM OPPORTUNITY |rnrn| DAYS: MON - FRI |rnrn| HOURS: 9AM - 5PM |rnrn| FULL TRAINING…
- You will be responsible for calling clients who have outstanding debt and invoices owed to the business and be responsible for collecting the amounts, as well…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.